- Responsible for preparation of product user & maintenance manuals working under zero supervision for respective projects by making articles to communicate critical and technical information, drive and deliver end to end documentation.
- Responsible to work with engineering department and other technology experts to understand and manage the flow of complex information among project workgroups during development and testing with diverse professional background to produce high quality and understandable instruction Manuals.
- To analyse and manage existing and potential content, also write clearly and concisely using correct grammar, spelling and punctuations.
- Perform high-quality documentation as per industry codes and standards with the use of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation and charts that increase user’s understanding.
- Should have knowledge of pneumatic, electric, maintenance procedures, schedules, compile bought out component information, spares list, spares information, etc.
- Prepare the pharmaceutical Validation and Qualification documents.
- Discover and drive innovative technical communication initiatives, include assessing strategies for intelligent content, content management and translations.
- Interaction with other department for documentation support for various product manuals.
- Ability to work in engineering team and maintain positive relationship with team and other department to communicate technical product information, through broachers, etc.
- Design & Development
- DME/BE – Mech.
- 3 to 4
Salary Range :
- As per industry standard
Required Number of Manpower :
- 1 Recruitment